Certifications are the valid proof your skills. AWS Certification demonstrates technical expertise, helps you advance your career, and helps employers find skilled cloud professionals.
So when you have an AWS certification, your employer will know that you are proficient enough to work in the AWS cloud. It also makes them believe in your capability that you can work with the industry best practices.
AWS offers nine certifications which are a foundational certification, three associate-level certifications, two professional-level certifications, and three specialty certifications.
These are for various positions such as developer, architect, system administrators, and others with specialties like big data, networking, and security.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Associate level Certifications
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Professional level Certifications
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
You can make a choice for the right AWS certification according to your career and the experience level.
Visit below address for certification preperation details.